WHAT’S A HYDRAFACIAL?
A Hydrafacial is an advanced medical facial that we use at Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic in Chalfont St Peter to produce more enhanced results compared to other facials. A medical Hydrafacial has the ability to improve a wide range of common concerns, including: fine lines, pigmentation, sun damage, rough skin, oily skin and blocked pores.
Suitable for use on the face, neck and chest, regular use of Hydrafacial helps to maintain long-term skin health.
HOW DOES HYDRAFACIAL WORK?
Using a specialist vortex tip device, deep cleansing and exfoliation is delivered to the skin through a unique six-step process – a process that’s exclusive to the Hydracfacial treatment:
- Detox – stimulating the lymphatic system for increased circulation, as well as eliminating toxins.
- Cleansing and exfoliation – reaching the skin at a deeper level to clean the skin and clear the pores.
- Brightening – additional cleaning of the skin with glycolic and salicylic acid helps to bring out your skin’s natural glow.
- Extraction – the specialist vortex technology removes blackheads and purges impurities from the pores.
- Hydration – the skin is nourished with a combination of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and peptides which plump and hydrate the skin.
- Rejuvenation – collagen production is increased and facial redness is calmed through the delivery of LED light.
At Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic in Chalfont St Peter, we can tailor the Hydrafacial experience exclusively for you, as we have a range of variations available, including: Eye Perk, HydraTite, Lip Perk and unique formulations that specifically tackle rosacea, pigmentation and acne.
WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT FROM YOUR HYDRAFACIAL CLINIC?
Amazing results can be seen in just 1 or 2 treatment sessions at our Chalfont St Peter skin clinic; hydrafacial will work great alongside your usual skincare routine and other in-clinic treatments. Hydradermabrasion and chemical peels are used as part of the Hydrafacial process, helping to resurface the skin and replenish its outer layer. Alongside this, the variety of active ingredients nourish and hydrate the complexion to give a radiant, healthy glow.