Terms & Conditions
£25 consultation fee for all therapist practitioner’s, redeemable against treatment
Please note your consultation fee is not refundable unless the consultation is cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours or if you fail to attend your appointment.
Booking fees are required for technology-based treatments in order to block the necessary machine out for usage.
Bookings are not scheduled into the clinic diary unless a booking fee has been paid. Payments can be made either over the phone or in person at the clinic,
Booking fees are refundable against treatment but non-refundable nor transferable if an appointment is cancelled or re-arranged less than 2 working days before it was scheduled.
Cancellations or rescheduling can be made by telephone, email or in person.
Please contact the Clinic on 01753 888 282 if you think you will be late for your appointment. We will always do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, there may be times when a late arrival will result in reduced consultation time or rescheduling of your appointment.
- Patients who choose not to complete treatment at the required settings or are unable to follow the necessary pre, post, or pain management protocols, and once the treatment has commenced, will be required to pay for the treatment in full.
- Courses, or part thereof, that are not completed due to any action taken, or not taken, by a patient will be lost and no partial refund will be offered. Courses must be completed in a timely manner and in line with the required protocol and prior to expiry. Missed or delayed treatments are likely to impact the treatment outcome. Patients are expected to adjust where necessary their other commitments to ensure compliance with a treatment protocol. The clinic can become very busy, and appointments can at times be limited. Please be aware of this when deciding to proceed with treatment.
- Where a course is interrupted, through no fault of the patient, then the course may be extended, or a credit equal to the value of the remaining treatments offered. The decision to extend or change a course is at the discretion of management.
- Refunds are routinely not offered once a treatment has been booked as time and resources are allocated well in advance. However, a reasonable cooling-off period will be offered but in all instances, the cancellation policy must be followed.
- Where a refund is made it will be made after deducting associated transaction costs, fees, or bank charges – subject to a minimum handling fee of 2%.
- Refunds are never offered when a service has been provided (including the writing of private prescriptions) or retail products have been removed from the premises.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic, the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use.
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic .
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website; in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
10. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic makes available
through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the
Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties
(express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
11. Whilst Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and
free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take
responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
12. Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
13. Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
15. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
16. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic accepts no liability for any of the
following: any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; loss or corruption of any data, database or software; any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
17. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our
rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
18. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken
place in relation to the terms and conditions.
20. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
21. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
22. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a
waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
23. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes
arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic details
24. Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number whose
registered address is 3 Church Lane House, Church Lane, Chalfont St Peter, , Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross,
Buckinghamshire, SL9 9RE and it operates the Website www.drgracekelly.co.uk. You can contact Dr Grace Kelly Aesthetic Skin Clinic by email on email@example.com.
These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
A consultation fee is required due to the time, expertise & comprehensive assessment offered at this level of consultation.
Fee scales vary depending on the practitioner and treatment & are payable at the time of booking.